If you are passionate about supporting survivors of violence and working toward a safer community, and if you’re seeking a new challenge, then CASDA is the place for you! We are currently hiring a FULL-TIME Domestic Abuse Program Coordinator.
Domestic Abuse Program Coordinator
- Overseeing the development, implementation and expansion of CASDA’s Domestic Abuse Program to provide quality, comprehensive services to victims and survivors of domestic violence in Douglas County.
- Providing continued education/training for human services, law enforcement, schools, and others.
- Building and enhancing positive working partnerships with community agencies.
- Providing direct services to help line callers, as well as walk-in and ongoing clients, in accordance with CASDA’s mission and philosophy.
Education and Experience Required:
- Have course work in Social Work, Health and Human Services or related field and/or a minimum of one-year experience working with victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and/or child abuse.
Position Description: – Job Description – Domestic Abuse Program Coordinator
Application: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
To Apply: Please mail your completed application , as well as a resume and cover letter, to CASDA, 318 21st Ave. E., Superior, WI 54880, Attn. Dana. Applications can also be dropped off at our address during regular business hours (M – F, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.).
Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
To discuss internship possibilities, please contact our Community Engagement Coordinator, Jill Hinners at 715-392-3136 or [email protected]