We’re always looking for individuals and businesses who can partner with us financially. By making a donation, you are supporting the general operations of the agency. It’s an easy, effective way to make a difference! And of course, your gift is tax deductible.
Here are some examples of what the community’s financial support allows us to do for individuals affected by violence:
- Transportation to shelter for women and children fleeing violent homes
- 24-hour, non-judgmental, telephone support to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, or child abuse
- An immediate response to victims after an incident has been reported to law enforcement
- Facilitated group support for survivors of abuse
- 24-hour staffing within our emergency shelter for women and children
|Give Online||Send a Check|
Please click the yellow “Donate” button to give via Credit Card or PayPal. You will enter the amount of your donation on the next page.
|You may mail checks to:
318 21st Ave. East
Superior, WI 54880 USA