The Center Against Sexual and Domestic Abuse invites you to participate in “Behind the Masks,” a virtual New Year’s Eve celebration with a fundraising goal of $10,000!
Lead-up events begin Tuesday, December 8th, with a weekly video showcasing the agency’s important work in our community.
Also stay tuned for these fun tie-in opportunities:
- a series of three Wednesday evening “Vintage Hair Tutorials” by published pinup Scarlett DeVille, president of Twin Ports Pinup
- your chance to purchase “Behind the Masks” party kits
- a mask contest, with winners announced New Year’s Eve
- a New Year’s Eve cocktail-making demo with the Spirit Room’s Lindsey Graskey
- music from One Less Guest
- a silent auction opening Tuesday, December 29th, at noon
- and a free follow-up event on New Year’s Day to encourage reflection and renewal.
*NO TICKETS REQUIRED TO ENJOY THE NEW YEAR’S EVE PROGRAM & AUCTION!*
Please email [email protected] with any questions you may have. We hope you will help close out 2020 by taking part in this community effort to end violence!