- In 2015, CASDA’s Children’s Program provided direct service to 85 individuals with over 243 hours of service. Individuals included children and non-offending parents or guardians.
- In 2015, CASDA’s Children’s Program provided services, including safety planning education, to 62 children ages 4 to 18 years old.
- In Douglas County, 462 Child Protection Service reports were made in 2014.
- In 2014, the state of Wisconsin received 42,300 reports of child abuse.
- In 2014, the state of Wisconsin confirmed 5,554 cases of substantiated child abuse.
- CASDA received 172 Immediate Response Program calls from law enforcement.
- CASDA provided over 475 hours of direct services to victims of domestic violence in 2015.
- In 2015, CASDA received 236 police reports from the Superior Police Department and the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department.
- In 2015, 602 domestic violence calls were taken by the Superior Police Department and the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department.
- Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crimes.
- CASDA provided direct service to 56 victims and survivors of sexual assault.
- In 2010, there were 438 hospital visits for sexual assaults in the state of Wisconsin.
- It is estimated that 90% of victims know the person who assaults them.
- Nationally, only an estimated 39% of sexual assaults are reported to law enforcement.
- In 2010, Douglas County reported 67 rapes.