Even with a retreat to the virtual realm, there simply can’t be a Behind the Mask CASDA New Year’s Eve Gala without a mask contest.
Presenting our masquerade mask contest, online-style!
Dig out your favorite mask, or get your creative juices flowing – we want to see your fabulous masks — whether homemade or acquired and loved.
It is FREE to enter, and entries are due by Tuesday, December 28, 11:59 p.m. Masks will be showcased and winners announced during our New Year’s Eve Virtual Gala, December 31st, 5:30-7 p.m. Click here to learn more about this important annual fundraising event.
Categories are: Couples/Groups; Kids (Under 18); Do-It-Yourself; Overall Best
Prizes will be awarded in each!
Obligatory (not so small) print! By submitting a photo to our mask contest, you are giving permission for CASDA to use that photo both in a contest slide show and for future marketing purposes. Need not be present to win.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Email a photo of your winning mask (with you wearing it!) to [email protected]. Put “Mask Contest Entry” in your subject line.
- In the body of the email, please include your name and a brief description of or comment about the mask or mask-making process.
- *If contestant is under 18, please include the parent’s name and contact information.
- Entries must be received by December 28th at 11:59pm.
- Winners will be announced New Year’s Eve during CASDA’s “Behind the Masks” virtual celebration (5:30-7pm).